Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > 6DoF Game Development > Interplay Wants to Develop Games Again Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164369

Discuss.
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

The Link wrote:
We'll be waiting to see what materializes, but until then we quote the timeless words of our good friend Earthworm Jim: "Groovy!"

I think that says it all.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:28 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I wonder if they'd be interested in Jeremy's stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We've discussed this over on .net, and it comes down to funding, which they are probably trying to get by saying that they're going to produce more games.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6182846.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sarge wrote:
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6182846.html?tag=latestnews;title;0

Nice!

Notice all the comments from different people raving for a new Descent game. There are more Descent fans on gamespot than there are on the DBB! (well, there are a good number anyway)
psion
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Testiculese wrote:
I wonder if they'd be interested in Jeremy's stuff.

So far no replies, I haven't given up yet though. Also - I just got accepted into AI Portland for Visual and Game programming. Like I promised - I am going to write Geocore myself.

I am also going to continue contacting Interplay about picking up me and my project.
View previous topic :: View next topic