Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Gallery > Screenshots of a level i built many moons ago.. Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

tonight i was drudging through a very old hard drive that i rarely turn on because when i do it has this high pitched almost inaudible by humans scream to it that i can only take for so long..

at any rate i came across some screen shots of a descent level i made long ago so i thought i would share with descent pals..

The level was a gallery of sorts...where i wanted it to have the feel of a museum..i had halls with pics of just about every descent team there was back then..i wish the rest of the level was in this batch...i only found a few shots..

take a look see:

i actually still have the level itself as well should anyone be interested in flying it..im not sure what stage the level is in on the version i have but...

Smile
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Awesome! You should finish that bad boy. Find a collaborator to polish it up if you don't want to do it yourself! I wanna fly that online or at a LAN.

TheCope
SPANG!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

My MeatPuppet ship logo!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah that is your logo adam..heheh..member that sht?!

i loved yer logo and you talked me into it because you werent on a team..hehehe...
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I remember that lvl!

Gonz prolly still has it on his server machines.

DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

that would be some sht!

for reference should you happen to ask bob.. the level name during its contruction was "OZ.mn3"

more complete versions of it had a number after em."OZ-4.mn3" etc..

id love to see get ahold of the version i made that had the realistic sky through the glass roof..(as seen in these screen shots) it was something i had to have Pink Panther do as i didnt know how to export with the sky...
Foil
2*pi*r

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's awesome!

RIP has a similar idea with its "Memorial/Gauntlet" level (has images for all it's past and present members)... but it doesn't have the same cool "museum" look.

Heck, it would be a "fly-through-Descent-teams-history lesson" for a newcomer like me! Razz

DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

one only needs to look closely at the picture with the fountain that has water to see why the level = no....
HaAGY
cock-bronzer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't remember the fountain having water, but I'm sure I've played htis level before.
Ahhh... 59, and the Core... good ol' days Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

hehehe...yeah like most people new to the editor i released my level to pxo unfinished and begging gonzo to host it Razz
Insurrectionist
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice, Very nice indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i like it.