Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > Pimping my new avatar Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Courtesy of Jer! Very Happy
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ok ufuck thsi is just eer4ire.... it look slike you, but also that 5theelemetndude but also you. but also....

fuck

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'll be damned if you two aren't brothers!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You realize this is grounds for removal of your title of Le Hotestest...
roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

the plastic jew-cap has always confused me

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:02 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:

agreed...perhaps "Le PlasticJewCap"
SuperSheep
Hotshot

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

PIMP!!!
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:16 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
Pun wrote:

agreed...perhaps "Le PlasticJewCap"

As long as our resident Jew, Money isn't offended, I'm down for Le PlasticJewCap.
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I suppose I could put the hat on it. Wink

btw, Why hasn't the artist himself commented?

JER!!!! OH JER!!!!! Very Happy
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:36 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

bun bun
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I don't think Jeromie posts here anymore.
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

and i thought bun came up with the original image...
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Le updated. Smile I may have to do just a closeup of the face itself when I get time to do a better job of it. Very Happy
View previous topic :: View next topic