Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > French Manual Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dydy

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm french and I search the french manual of Descent 3. Do you want to help me please.
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hi Dydy welcome to the BB. I do not know where to find a French manual but if you have a specific problem we can definitely help you with that.

Salut bienvenue de Dydy au BB. Je ne sais pas où trouver un manuel français mais si vous avez un problème spécifique nous peux certainement vous aider avec cela.

Smile

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5hrUGFhsXo
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.google.com/language_tools
use that

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quote

Tanks so much for your response. If I have problem I comming soon. But my english is very bad and I don't know if I "understand" your future response. Is there anyone to speak in french ? Tanks
Dydy

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quote

Good video.... lol
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:04 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dydy: Why do you need the manual. What are you trying to find out?