Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > 6DoF Game Development > Wikipedia Descent 1 and 2 Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:23 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

At least once every month or so, I have to go to these sites to put the original content back up - being unbiased information.

Yet instead I usually find almost 6 paragraphs of Deidle's D2X-XL advertisements and his bashing of DXX-Rebirth and any other source project

Descent

Descent 2

his type of bottom feeder antics needs to be stoped

will anyone help me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:
At least once every month or so, I have to go to these sites to put the original content back up - being unbiased information.

Yet instead I usually find almost 6 paragraphs of Deidle's D2X-XL advertisements and his bashing of DXX-Rebirth and any other source project

Descent

Descent 2

his type of bottom feeder antics needs to be stoped

will anyone help me

just leave it up and tag it with a disclaimer Smile

frustration gets in the way of lots of good thoughts huh?Razz
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.descentbb.net/viewtopic.php?t=13753

his lies always show thru - well anyways his relatives edits from France were removed. and all of his garbage was removed too

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:28 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

o..my goodness that's quite a discussion..umm excuse me now, pardon the intrusion. Embarassed
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:08 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

...and again.

he just can't leave the fucking thing alone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:34 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sometimes I wonder who's more obsessed.