Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > DBB Distributed Computing > KompresZor's about to hit his 100K milestone! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radman
Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=103570

gj! We'll have a party. I'll bring the keg!

Razz
KompresZor
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:20 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thank you Radman, looks like it's going to be a few more days yet.
I appreciate the offer on the party but a keg of beer for me would only be a good start. Razz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

congrats... you made it!.

I had a party in your honor but forgot to invite anyone so I got drunk alone.
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:41 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice job Kompy!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks!!
I'll have to give the old Athlon a good cleaning this weekend since it did most of the work Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

congrats!...but..will someone please provide some comparisons to this feat...im curious but not knowledgeable Smile
Radman
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
will someone please provide some comparisons to this feat

Well, I'm not a pro folder by any means, but I'd say it's somwhat comparible to:

1) climbing Mt. Everest in a wheelchair

2) watching your retirement fund mature

3) doing your 100,000th load of laundry

4) or having a 2nd run of the Sidewinder serial to USB adapter actaully happen.
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Radman wrote:
4) or having a 2nd run of the Sidewinder serial to USB adapter actaully happen.

Hehehe.

DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol radman...those are certainly impressive comparisons..

congrats kompy... Smile
View previous topic :: View next topic