Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > d3 mercs: how to get to room with two developers in lvl 4 Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i heard a rumor that you can "meet" two of d3's developers or something in lvl 4 on mercs. how?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Dunno. =)

But if you leave the game running for 8 hours, eyes start popping out of the water! =D
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yes they do.

and out of my head too Razz

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:06 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oh and i looked at a d3 FAQ and it says "how" but i do not understand it.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

are thw two people supposed to be "developers" of descent?

i did find them in one of the catacombs.

they are having a picnic; one is sitting, the other is asleep/resting/dead under a picnic table.

theres some coolers too. i thing they got drunk nsht.
those alien bees are some of the weirdest junk-hoarders ever.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I've gotten in there once. but when you get in there you will be trapped unless you break that glass, thing, whatever. I just got in there a few times before.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:21 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i get in there every single time because i try to destroy anything. anyways, this is a very old topic. please do not necro-post in our forum or someone here gets VERY anal, and its not me Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[NuB-T]Enzo03 wrote:
i get in there every single time because i try to destroy anything. anyways, this is a very old topic. please do not necro-post in our forum or someone here gets VERY anal, and its not me Smile

Thats .net dude. Necropost away who gives a fk.
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

If I remember correct the logic is as follows: "If it was important then, its probably important now too." or somesuch.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Rook wrote:
[NuB-T]Enzo03 wrote:

Thats .net dude. Necropost away who gives a fk.

that doesnt explain wny ive been bashed for it here Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[NuB-T]Enzo03 wrote:
that doesnt explain wny ive been bashed for it here Smile

To my recollection you haven't, but if you have, it's probably because you did something else stupid. People might give you shit for necroposting, but, no one flips out and e-stabs you.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:03 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well then it could just be me...

especially since i have done numerous acts of general stupidity resulting from a lack of maturity and common sense, which i am working at fixing Smile

and one last thing relating to the topic: dont shoot those aliens with vauss when in the honeycombs Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

why not vauss? they take less shots to kill with a mass weapon such as the vauss

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:56 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well in the case of open space or one of those halls, i say use vauss.

shooting those things with vauss creates shrapnel that shoots from the aliens so its not comfortable in small spaces

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oh well use Napalm then Very Happy