Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The Marketplace > FS: BFG 7800 GS OC $125 SOLD Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Up for sale is a BFG Technologies GeForce 7800 GS w/ 256MB GDDR3 VRAM.

Brand New out of the Box. it has a compatibility issue with my Motherboard and i cant return for a refund because i already cut off the UPC Code for a rebate. so im selling it so i can get a EVGA version of the 7800GS.

Card is brand new out of the box, only plugged in 1 time for about 5 minutes.

asking $125

MSRP is $209 @ Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814143046

acecombatxfa27a@hotmail.com

capstar362@comcast.net

Side Note: sorry for the crappy picture, i had to use my webcam because i dont have a digicam.

NOTE #2: This card is direct from BFG Technologies, so it is only in the plastic shell and not the retail box. there is no Drivers CD. but the Standard NVidia drivers work.

DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Out of curiosity, why would the BFG version be incompatible, but the EVGA of the same card work?

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:32 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i have no idea, the funny thing about it is ive gone through 4 different 7800GS's all BFG's with all the exact same symptoms.

i know my AGP Slot is good, im running a XFX 6800XT right now without problems.

there is another guy on newegg who had/has the exact same card, it wouldnt run on his Asus board, bought the EVGA Version........ ran just fine. so thats what im going to do with my setup. if the eVGA Card gives me the same problems, then im going to be hot! im not going to replace my mobo, its one of the last ones around that use the hardware i have.

Quote:
Other Thoughts: I was a BFG fan, but I had to RMA 2 of their 7800gs cards so I was done with them. their cards wouldn't post and their support blamed my computer. Put this one in and ZERO problems. They will get my buisness from now on.

SpongeBob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

SOLD!