Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Gallery > something i did in trueSpace3... Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yes i did rip a model, but i added the joints

i would have put up a bigger image, but i always get an error.
heh.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

please make a pyro with mech legs...thank you...
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:10 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
please make a pyro with mech legs...thank you...

x2 nsht

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i can, if you want Very Happy

now i just noticed... the avatar limit is 49kb...

the gif above is 50kb...

...D'OH! so its just a LITTLE bit too big to use as an avatar... when i halved the frames it was too choppy...
why must the avatar limit be 49? leaving it at that is only following america's extreme obsession of the number "9". i say petition to bump it up to 50, or even 60.
between you and me, even being on aohell dialup, 10kb does not make much difference in upload or download times, especially with the file size under 100kb. surprise surprise... Neutral

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

less talk....more pyro with mech legs please...thank you....
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

no... it's just to keep people from using really annoying animated gifs.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
AusRED5
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:28 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

++fyrephlie++ wrote:
no... it's just to keep people from using really annoying animated gifs.

So he brings it to the .net site to use as an avatar. Razz
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well for me, it just doesnt make sense that the .com and the .net have different file size limits for the same image size...
and since the last time i seen money's avatar, i decided to make one for myself. besides, its just a mech walking. if that annoys you, get therapy or something...

and that the limit is 49kb, not 50... it reminds me so much of those commercials that sell stuff for "$19.99" or "$19.95" when it would be alot easier to use just 20! damn we americans must love them nines, huh?

and as for jbomb, i cannot believe i actually am working on an animation of that...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:14 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

shut up and stop being stupid.

JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:15 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

[NuB-T]Enzo03 wrote:

and as for jbomb, i cannot believe i actually am working on an animation of that...

hehehehe Razz

cmon man...i just wanted to see a pyro with mech legs..is that too much to ask for these days?...Whats a guy gotta do to get a pyro with mech legs ya know?
TheCope
SPANG!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

sharks with frickin laserbeams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

jbomb:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:44 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

LOL!!!!!!