Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > secret Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hawkerpilot
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:38 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I've been playing decsent3 off and on since it came out and I've never gotten in the room on the last level behind the forcefield in the hidden room with all the power station switches. who can tell me how?
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

need some more info on what level and so forth.

pics really help alot

Ace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:05 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

have you ever seen the room on descent 3 level 15 with the matcen switches, AceCombat?

you can shut off ALL the matcens in that level in that room. its behind a secret door in an e-center.

as for the forcefield, i dunno how to turn it off.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:03 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ahhhh that room. oh yes i know bout that room of course. where is my paper on the proper sequence to disable that forcefield.

5 - 3 - 2 - 7 - 4 enumerated from the left -right. if ya screw up just hit the center button.

Ace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

is that to shut off the matcens or disable the forcefi-nvm

i guess that would disable the forcefiled since it does not use all the switches.

ill have to check it out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i used to have the matcen sequence aswell. but i think this sequence disables the forcefield and the matcens.