Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Single Player > D3 Single-Player Missions Gallery Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to see pictures added to the PlanetDescent mission archive?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Neptin
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Is there a site (or sites) that list D3 SP missions and include pictures and not just a text description like PlanetDescent does?
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

planetsuncho Smile
Neptin
Trainee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:46 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What's that?
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

well...

for supersheep's (i think supersheep made it) remake of the classic atari game, Asteroids, there were links to two pics.

i guess pics could be put in there like that for now.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

PD really needs a colonic... I think the web interface is like 6 years old and dog ass slow. After that is fixed..then put pics up but only for the most downloaded