Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > To The FUTURE BACK<---- Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[NuB-T]Enzo03
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

nice space ship thingy.
whose wonderful idea was this?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

anyone wanna explain wtf hes talking about?
T-GEA
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Very Happy He's talking about the new main DBB image lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:12 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

D1 being played and worked on no less..or..d2xl..
or whatever its called
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:20 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

page refresh is your friend. Smile
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I enjoyed it. ^_^
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's all defender nsht. whooty!

JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

http://www.descentbb.com/viewtopic.php?p=26468#26468
zico
Trainee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Cool LOVE IT Cool
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:42 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
It's all defender nsht. whooty!

Insane!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Amazing what a few pixels can produce

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

More cowbell plz:
http://www.emuunlim.com/doteaters/defmaterialize.wav

++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:35 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
More cowbell plz:
http://www.emuunlim.com/doteaters/defmaterialize.wav

Code:
ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.emuunlim.com/doteaters/defmaterialize.wav

The following error was encountered:

* Off-network linking to images and downloads is not permitted.

Other sites are encouraged to link to the main page, rather than the downloads themselves. Please contact the webmaster of the site which provided this link so they may correct the error.

Generated Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:36:40 GMT by zipcache.ztnet.com (squid/2.5.STABLE10)

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ok mister intarnetmaster...

add a space after the URL, it doesn't like being referred. You've been using this web thingy for long enough to figure that out.

++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
Ok mister intarnetmaster...

add a space after the URL, it doesn't like being referred. You've been using this web thingy for long enough to figure that out.

i are helping peoples! and giving you the crap! take it! yes! too many exclamation marks! yesH!!!!

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

QQ

TheCope
SPANG!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"A Group Of People Who Like An Old Game..."

I like this new one. But I really think you should consider using:

"DBB.com - No frequent database errors."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:09 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

how about....
"Descent BB
Your dick in a box..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

DBB.com: we deal with the WTF's
TheCope
SPANG!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

"dbb.com goin' up the middle givin' a hundred and ten percent"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

wheres sup.......he has ONE day to finally cry "copyright infringement" and have it actually be true...

that whore...
TheCope
SPANG!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

JBOMB wrote:
wheres sup.......he has ONE day to finally cry "copyright infringement" and have it actually be true...

that whore...

HAHA
He is prolly spinning records and calling it "My Music"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:04 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Man, JT, you have really outdone yourself. That is AWESOME! You know you're gonna have to change it tomorrow when the Bears win!
View previous topic :: View next topic