Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > 80x80... big deal =P Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:24 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I say we crank it up to 128 * 128 =P

With graphical sigz! ^_~

And why can't we get some new themes in here? =P I want my Arctic Silver or whatever theme from the .net =P

heh
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

lol....fuk sub silver...
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

STFU Neo Noob

I'm surprised you don't have 6 users here like you do over at .net

was funny you actually used 2 of them to post in the same thread.

or better yet go back to your HK religion discussion board and make that arctic silver

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:19 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

bubbalose...

I don't have more than one user here because I gots my special rank ^_^ and I consider it a privilege.

I use two of them in the same thread... because I can. ^_^

You need to keep pressing alt+f4 over and over. ^_~

don't make me sick badboy on you. ^_~
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:22 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

yeah your special rank............ um....... has TGirl written all over it. ROFLMA Gavote jr

Oh and please do, then I can give Badboy the PXO/sorcery.net chat logs of you cybering with all of Team NUB as your female persona LingLing. Right before you found out a few used IRC there

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:49 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

fooby

There are differences between gay vote and me: I'm not ghey, and I pwn. ^_~

be gone you diabolical fiend. =P ^_~

128x128... wit' duh graphical sigz!

WAZZAP!

B)
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:43 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

No.
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Okay.

What did ya think I was going to try to debate it with him? ^_~
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:15 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BUBBALOU wrote:
yeah your special rank............ um....... has TGirl written all over it. ROFLMA Gavote jr

Oh and please do, then I can give Badboy the PXO/sorcery.net chat logs of you cybering with all of Team NUB as your female persona LingLing. Right before you found out a few used IRC there

Theres always the option of making him pull an instig8. Very Happy (Gotta love teamspeak!)
View previous topic :: View next topic