Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > problem with my notebook pls anybody help Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelenHorbik

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:55 pm Reply with quote

Hello,
I am having trouble with my Internet explorer.It is doing some very odd things.Sometimes it will completely close the page i am visiting for no reason or it will be very slow loading pages and when i say slow i mean very very very slow for eg i tried to google something and after 10 minutes of the page trying to load i gave up.I thought that it was perhaps the topic i was searching so i tried putting in random things to see if that made any difference but it didn't.Another problem i had was when i was on a forum and clicked on a link and nothing happened i tried to open a new tab and that wouldn't work either and it would let me access any options that are in my tools menu.i had to restart my computer.Just to let you know i have high speed Internet connection.Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me with this problem.
Sting_Ray
DBB PIMP

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:00 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Wow, this guy is computarded. Try plugging the network cable in to the smaller port. Data compression, will make it work a little faster. Also, you need to start using your credit card a bit more online... you might have too much cache in the computer.

But seriously, if you want a serious answer to a TECH question... you might want to go to the TECH forum to ask such questions.

DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

might also help if this was a real person...

if it is... i think she got lost looking for yahoo! questions...

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:48 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

oh confused and scared little bb bot...fix yourself and get up in that browser you so love... Razz
Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

And remember, if using your credit card online doesnt speed the net up, try giving out your social security number and birthdate, that may help fix it up.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh. You guys figure this one out. I'm voting bot =)

Krom
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:57 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

It's a robot, I guarantee it, saw the exact same post from the exact same user in a different forum.

(19:11) [D3k]Gooberman: pffft, I didnt get owned baal, you just got 60 lucky fusion shots
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:08 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

uh-huh... But it's a bot with a tech question so I'm passing the buck! Wink

KompresZor
Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:54 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's the scout.. the real bot is comming soon Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:49 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Resistance is futile!

btw, you might want to turn off guest posting in Support.
AceCombat
SpongeBob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:54 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!! Very Happy Twisted Evil

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

MD-2389 wrote:
Resistance is futile!

btw, you might want to turn off guest posting in Support.

We don't want to do that.
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm confused as to why?

There was no link in the post or in it's profile, so what was the purpose of it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

KompresZor wrote:

Sarge did ^^ answer your question?

Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:39 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bunyip wrote:
KompresZor wrote:

Sarge did ^^ answer your question?

ANARCHISTS!