Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > sigz Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neo
[deleted]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:52 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I thought graphical sigz weren't allowed?
Grendel
Ninja Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:13 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
I thought we were going with three lines of text and no images in sigs?

Aw, come on -- the defender pic is 604 bytes in size (selfmade too) Smile And I have to have the RDF button w/ Smotie around.. The whole thing is smaller and less distracting than three lines of text.

I wasn't paying attention to the sig rules tho (since I have "show sigs" turned off..), I'll take it off until it's allowed.

DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

ANARCHIST! Burn Him Burn Him!

heh
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:23 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Bah, I don't see the big deal as long as the images aren't freakin' huge (resolution wise)
JBOMB
DBB Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:29 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

fah!..they should be allowed...lets spice this place up!
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:55 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I agree with MD, nothing big, or extravagant.....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:28 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I think the image in my sig might be pushing it, but I also think it still looks nice and is well within the three line limit in terms of scale.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:51 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That's all well and good until I gotta stare at some stupid D3Jake shit 5000 times. Get rid of em, please. They're distracting and obtrusive. You can link to stuff with text, if you like.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you could probably code in a maximum image size..
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:58 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

or remove img tags altogether?

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Smotie
The Wombat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:40 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Hmmmm?
View previous topic :: View next topic