Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Descent Support > dumbass strikes again Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

heh...I d/l the Teams mod off vortex but it still shows up red...
when I try to d/l it again it gives me the lil' box sayin "file already exists, aborting"
cannot find the zip file or I'd unzip it manually...I also don't know where I'd unzip it to since I can't find the folder that my mods are in Rolling Eyes

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

goes in the netgames folder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

k..thx

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
View previous topic :: View next topic