Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > 6DoF Game Development > IC 003 Screenshot Blitz & Hostage Gore Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeXetic
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:17 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

(Cross-posted from the IC website)

I've gone and uploaded about a billion pics (okay, 26) that Narfig took this past week while hosting the "official" IC multiplayer server; for those of you who haven't yet tried out IC 003, I hope they'll convince you that we're doing some fine work here. Here are a few of my favourites from the batch:

You can se the rest of them in our moddb gallery.

Team member LDAsh has also been working on some gratuitous gore to add to IC 004's maps, in the form of this lovely little decapitated hostage head:

Aw, aren't the giblets cute. He's also working on some more PTMC decals to slap up and maybe slather in some Doom 3 blood textures.

Yep, working with the PTMC is good times.

Good times.
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:41 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

nice...

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

looks great.
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Very nice indeed!

DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:32 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Question is... how's teh gameplay Smile

Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:33 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

that is THE big question.
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:25 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

We should try it and see :p I think I just uninstalled this 10 gigabyte unplayed game from my HDD too.

View previous topic :: View next topic