Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > New avatar Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerRaptorFX
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Monkey see monkey do.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:22 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

So you're gonna be just as dumb?
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:40 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

you know, with the work that went into that thing, you'd think they could have tried a little harder on fitting the text... i mean, seriously.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:46 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

<---- Smile

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:05 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I like the baby toker better.
Hattrick
Hog Whisperer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:59 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Ya me too.

Soon as I can figure out why the new build of smart ftp isn't playing nice with my webpages The toking Baby will be back in 80 by 80! Smile

well, Ok 80 by 70 Wink

DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Joining Jbomb with the QoTSA pwnaj.
View previous topic :: View next topic