Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > Forum Support and Feedback > dbb.com! Now with 80x80 action! Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:35 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

You asked for it, you got it. Avatar size is now 80x80.
Sarge
DBB Old Duff

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Sweet

Thanx!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

cool
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:27 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

crap... now i gotta resize this animated gif again? that's gonna cut minutes out of my life jerk!

oh, and thanks... i think we're all big boys with resolutions better than 800x600, screen real estate isn't exactly at a premium. Wink

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
willkill
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:58 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun wrote:
You asked for it, you got it. Avatar size is now 80x80.

TY!

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:52 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Heh, I have em turned off anyway.

/shrug
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

How does everyone like my new 80x80 "picture of Jess" avatar?

<3

Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:17 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Does anyone really think you're funny besides you?
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:25 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

occasionally he makes me chuckle...

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:26 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

are you chuckling at him or with him?
Bunyip
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:31 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I'm LMAO...

Thanks Smile

Jess
Hotshot

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:34 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Anytime I can insult you and make you laugh, its a good day.

...or some BS.
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:18 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

<3
MD-2389
Insane!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Jess wrote:
Does anyone really think you're funny besides you?

*raises hand*

Smile
Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:50 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Now maybe MD will take that image out of his sig like I asked a week ago...
BUBBALOU
Insane!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:11 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Nice <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:53 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

i'm confused. havn't we always had 80x80 or 100x100 avatars?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:16 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

nein!

contrary to the negativity troll that lives in your brain, the title of the thread isn't lying to you.

before we endured 64x64 crappage...

now we gots 80x80 pwnage!

roid
Inane!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

werid. i coulda sworn Ferno had a 80x80 or 100x100 avatar for at least a month.

*ups the pills*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Pun
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:31 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Who else can't wait for Olympus (phpBB 3.0)?[/quote]

I am very excited about this, as well.
Ferno
BDSM Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

roid wrote:
werid. i coulda sworn Ferno had a 80x80 or 100x100 avatar for at least a month.

*ups the pills*

and I thought I was the resident drug addict. Razz
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

split if need be:

1. what's so great about 3 (i don't want to read that shit.. just paraphrase the shit... or point me to a paraphrased outline...)

2. if you're implementing it here, when?

View previous topic :: View next topic