Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The DBB Testing Zone > My self made Avatar Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simbuilder
Trainee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:06 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

For those who are interested, a new flight sim is in development due to the great game Descent 3!

http://www.simbuilder.be/infosite/index.php?id=115,0,0,1,0,0

If there are people interested mail me!
mail@simbuilder.be

Seeyaa folks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Holy mother of god.
d3jake
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:37 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

..?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:50 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

What do you mean by that "Holy mother"?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:57 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

this project of yours is cool, you should post it in the Cafe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Oke if you guys think so I will! Cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:53 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Simbuilder wrote:
What do you mean by that "Holy mother"?

means ur idea is awesome Smile

If you're gonna bluff, be prepared to strike..fast, hard and often..leaving nothing undone.

RIP Dad Ben Thompson Jan.6,1941-May5,2009
Simbuilder
Trainee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:24 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Surprised IT ALREADY EXISTS!!!!Surprised
See Link: http://www.desdemona.eu/pages/frames_desdemona.htm
Build for military training purposes only....is this the end of the project? Time will tell...in the mean time I need some time to think things over, and to see what to do with this information.

One thing certain, I'm not going to leave it like this! Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:01 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

why is that military thing so big? it looks like millions of dollars.

your idea looks like only thousands of dollars. your idea is better Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:07 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Thanks Roid, for the vote of confidence. I'm actually thinking of making a smaller version of that thing so it's possible to fit inside a garage. Maybe I can work together with the company in Holland that have build the Desdemona rig. That would be COOL!!! Cool

All options are still open, so let's try them all!! Simbuilder is going Holland Twisted Evil

I'll keep you guy's posted. Simbuilder OUT!