Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > The Marketplace > SOLD FS: AMD Athlon64 3200+ (2.0 Ghz) Venice 939 Retail SOLD Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
++fyrephlie++
DBB PostBot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:36 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

I have an Athlon 64 3200+, it was used for about 6 months on and off, mostly for applications and net surfing... never OC'd, never over used, or abused. Long story short, I've got it and and don't need it.

AMD Page

It's H.S., Fan, and CPU, all have been cleaned off... you provide your own thermal paste... Wink this is in the original box.

If you want it, make me an offer, 'cause I don't wanna take this to ebay.

PayPal would be nice, but whatever works.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103535

75 bux on newegg...

*edit* Sold.

(19:45:53) JBOMBnsht : go brokebackmountain on that ass and fuck a dude...change it up..ya never know
STRESSTEST
DBB Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:00 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Put a number in print, you'll have better success

JBOMB - "kinda...cause after you smoke enough bowls you end up realizing you are both 2 idiots jumping around in front of a tv.."
jesusfr3ak4evr
Ace

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:02 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

PM sent with offer.

Edit: Payment sent.
View previous topic :: View next topic