Descent BB

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Descent BB Forum Index > 6DoF Game Development > Omega Wing Zero - Mechanics Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rook
DBB Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:22 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

can you change the weapon selection order and make it manual or auto selection and remove weapons from teh selection process that you dont use?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:29 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Having the manual and autoselect weapons options is one of the best ideas I have heard in a long time. The D3 autoselect is a real source of frustration at times for me ... some like it but I hate it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:12 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Iceman wrote:
The D3 autoselect is a real source of frustration at times for me ... some like it but I hate it.

You know that you can turn it off, right ? Wink
Zanboo
Orion Wing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:11 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:30 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zan is that thing gonna be hard to see? Im not into hide and seek I wanna dogfight someone not have em pop outta the shadows at me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:33 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

My ingame brightness and gamma are way down, so turning that stuff up makes everything really visible, we worked this up in about 15 minutes, so Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:19 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

That looks really cool to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:42 am View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

will there be glow out of the back of the engines?
Zanboo
Orion Wing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:26 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Yes, as well as a shield effect... in essence Omega Wing will feel like Descent during shielded-shielded combat, the hitbox will be a large sphere, but once you disappate the shields, hitboxes will be around the shape of the ship.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:21 pm View user's profile Reply with quote Send private message

Zanboo wrote:
Yes, as well as a shield effect... in essence Omega Wing will feel like Descent during shielded-shielded combat, the hitbox will be a large sphere, but once you disappate the shields, hitboxes will be around the shape of the ship.

sounds great to me.